The honest truth is, we will make mistakes. But what we will guarantee is resolving this mistakes. Here are some quick FAQs, Returns Process and Policy to make things easy for you
No problemos! Just fill out the form below (bottom of the page), and we would be happy to provide store credit with a 12 month expiry. Once we receive your order and ensure it’s in its original condition and packaging we will ensure the return is processed within 5 days of receiving the return. Please note, we will not cover the cost of return post for this reason.
Firstly, we are so sorry to hear that. We are happy to offer you a free replacement of product or store credit for you to exchange for a different item. Just follow the steps on our returns page and we will get started on fixing this up for you. Please also provide as much detail as you can on the faulty item and email us at email@example.com. Images of the relevant item(s) would be very helpful also. Please note faulty items will go through an approval prior to processing store credit or replacement, so please allow an additional 2 days.
We are very sorry that this has happened and we will get this replaced for you ASAP for free. Just follow the steps on our returns page and please also provide a photo of the incorrect item by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to limit waste here at Robe Therapy so you might notice we don’t use single use plastics or hang tags. Essentially have tried to limit unnecessary packaging material. Because of this, it makes it a bit harder for us to assess the condition of the item after some time has elapsed. We kindly ask for your support in notifying us within 2 days of receiving your order so that we can continue to maintain this.
All full priced items can be returned for an online credit (valid for 12 months). Online credits are the value of the item/s only and does not include postage. These credits can be used to purchase another size or item as we cannot guarantee stock for exchanges.
In line with the Australian Consumer Law, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on heavily discounted items (50% or greater). All sales on these items are final.
- Ensure your robe is in its ordinal condition and packaging.
- Complete the returns form within 2 days of receiving your robe with your name and order number.
- You can find your order number on the confirmation email we sent to you. Please note, there will be no paper invoice mailed to you with your order in an attempt to save paper.
- Post the item back to us using the same re-usable mailer you received the item in. It will have an adhesive strip.
- Post the item to: Robe Therapy, PO Box 770, Lutwyche, Queensland 4030, Australia.
- Your return will be processed within 5 days and you will be notified of next steps via email.
- For more details, please read our Returns Policy below.
Our Returns Policy
- We are happy to offer store credit if there is a change of mind on a purchase.
- We are happy to offer a replacement for incorrect sizing, faulty items or incorrect items.
- In order to receive store credit or replace an item, the following conditions need to be met:
- The item(s) needs to be in its original condition and packaging (including Robe Therapy gift box).
- The item(s) needs to be unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and unsoiled.
- The return form needs to be completed with the intent to return within at least 2 days of receiving the product.
- We will make exceptions to the above clause on a case by case basis whereby a garment may be faulty. If you are returning a faulty, damaged or incorrectly item, we will provide pre-paid return postage details via email.
- Replacements are not given for garments that are damaged due to care instructions not being followed.
- Returns are to be submitted through the returns form available on this page.
- Send the returned item(s) to: Robe Therapy, PO Box 770, Lutwyche, Queensland 4030, Australia.
- Returns and exchanges will be processed within 5 days of receipt of the item(s).
- Items on sale are not eligible for exchange/store credit. Exceptions may be provided for incorrect or faulty items.
- Please note that delivery/postage costs are not refundable in accordance with statutory rights, unless the goods are not as ordered (i.e. faulty or not as ordered).
- Return postage is the responsibility of the customer for the reasons of change of mind and/or incorrect sizing. We will only provide pre-paid return postage for items that are faulty or incorrect.
- To be eligible for pre-paid return postage, we will require photographic evidence of faults or incorrect items as an initial approval for replacement.
- The change of mind policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for a replacement. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement. Further information is available here.